Somewhere In Between: What a squirmy boy!
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



What a squirmy boy!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So today I put Caleb in his crib in another attempt to get him to sleep on his own (yes, he's on his tummy but putting him on his back hasn't been working for us). In any case, after about 40 minutes of crying he FINALLY fell asleep on his own in his crib for the first time ever. What an accomplishment! However, when I went up to check on him, I found him in this position instead. (Also notice that he has moved the toy from the far right corner of the crib) I had to brag on his mobility! The only downfall was that he only lasted for about 30 minutes before he began stirring. He almost fell back asleep but he startled and slammed his head into the side of the crib, thus becoming angry. I felt compelled to comfort him but at least he has now proven that he is capable of sleeping on his own for some amount of time. We will try more again tomorrow.

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3