"Normal" Family Pictures
Published 08 October 2006 by Anonymous | E-mail this post
Well, it's official: Caleb is one spoiled baby. It was great having so much family come visit immediately after he was born, but I have learned that the result of that is a baby who is so used to being held constantly that he no longer naps unless he is being held or laying right next to me. While I don't mind holding him, it definitely limits what I can accomplish during the day (which is why there's been a reduction in Caleb posts this week). So we are working on this.
I've now gotten Caleb to where he'll sleep for small periods of time in his bouncy chair, though he still refuses to nap in his crib. I refuse to be defeated, however, and will get him there eventually. Once that happens, the Caleb posts will return on a more regular basis. In the meantime, the posts might be a bit sporadic. Sorry.
However, I thought I would post some "normal" family pics that we have taken this week.
My little homey (doesn't he look hard core? don't mess with him!)
Mommy and Caleb (can you tell that I'm whitening my teeth?! hooray for Crest whitening strips!)
Daddy and Caleb (it's almost impossible to get them both to look at the camera at the same time)
A happy kid (his general demeanor)

Strong neck (look how good he is at tummy time!)