Somewhere In Between: Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow...
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It snowed again! I think this is the most snow that we have seen since moving here. There were 2-3 inches when I woke up this morning and then it snowed steadily for several hours after that. It was absolutely beautiful! Sadly, the sun then came out for a bit and turned a lot of it into slush, but we were able to enjoy it for a good part of the day and there continues to be a nice covering on the ground. These pictures were taken on our street and of the tennis courts right behind our house.
Anyhow, I bundled Caleb up in his snowsuit for attempt number two at him playing in the snow. Turns out that he's not the biggest fan of the snow. I think this is mainly because he doesn't like lying down in it (which is understandable since it's cold), but he has a hard time sitting because he's like the marshmallow man in his snowsuit and can't really keep his balance. He enjoyed eating some of it, however (don't worry, it wasn't yellow snow), and was happy as long as he was standing or I was holding him.
In the end, I think he was just as content to play inside in the warmth with his toys.

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3