I've already told about my love for vacuuming. Caleb, too, has always been attached to the vacuum cleaner. Anytime I turn it on, he comes running and wants to help. So, for his birthday Aunt Amy and Uncle Barrett got him his own vacuum cleaner. Up until recently, it was still just a little too big for Caleb since he was not so steady in the walking category. (Though his cousins have all had a blast "vacuuming" my home repeatedly.) He has, however, always loved spinning the part that plays songs and music and has been totally content to do that and dance.

Now that he's mobile on his feet, he has begun his love of vacuuming as well. And he seems to get so much joy out of it!

Just thought you might like to see my little guy helping out around the house. (Though, to be fair, I think his FAVORITE chore right now is "helping" "fold" the clean clothes. And by "fold," I mean jump in the giant pile of warm clothes straight out of the dryer and scatter them all over the room while laughing and squealing.)
*NOTE: For those of you who have been all to eager in the critiquing of my spelling since I have returned from England, please note the American spelling of "favorite" in this post. It took A LOT of effort on my part, but I am slowly trying to readapt the more acceptable form of spelling in this country.
Labels: Caleb