Christie Wade Harrison has been in town visiting us for the last week. Caleb initiated her into his world by pooping every time she held him for the first few days. Eventually he warmed up and enjoyed playing, smiling, and cuddling with her.

Christie left today to return to the States but she left behind this super cute hat for Caleb to wear so that his head doesn't get cold in the winter weather. He gets loads of compliments on it from everybody around when he has it on.

In other news, Caleb is 2 months old today! I can't even believe it! If my measurements are correct, Caleb is about 24.25 inches long. This means that he has grown 3 inches in two months (which is evident by the fact that he is too long - though still too thin - for a lot of his sleepers and footed outfits). According to his Child Health Record book here in England, he is in the 98th percentile of length. I plan on taking him to have him weighed again next week (last time he was weighed he was in the 50th percentile). He had his 8 week check last Friday and I had assumed that would weigh and measure him at that time, but I supposed that's what I get for assuming.