Somewhere In Between: Just for Kicks and Giggles
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Just for Kicks and Giggles


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There are things to blog about, but I have not had the time because Jenny is currently in town visiting. However, I realize that some of the masses are once again getting antsy so here are a few pictures to feed the hunger until I have a chance to update for real.

Caleb experiencing what the world will look like when he's tall (He makes Scott's head look giant!)


Hooray! Jenny's visiting us from California!


Oh happy day!

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3