So, immediately after Cheryl completed her personality test results (with frightening precision), she wanted me to take the test. I feel I should explain why my results have not been posted. I took the test and failed. Twice.
The first time through I was identified as ENTP - The Originator.
ENTPs are logical, innovative, curious and downright inventive. They see possibilities for improvement everywhere and possess the ability to understand complex concepts. ENTPs are introspective and carefree nonconformists. They often neglect the more common areas of life while pursuing new solutions. ENTPs can be good conversationalists and exciting company.Not completely accurate.
Cheryl wanted to help me answer the questions the second time and we got: ISTP - The Craftsman.
ISTPs are adventurous and independent. They like to figure out how things work. They have great mechanical and technical skills. They live in the "here and now" which makes them adaptable and spontaneous. They like to keep busy and are action-oriented. ISTPs thrive on new and exciting situations.I think the only thing that got more accurate was the introverted part.
Finally, we just read the descriptions and decided that I best fit
INTP - The Engineer.INTPs are logical, individualistic, reserved, and very curious individuals. They focus on ideas, theories and the explanation of how things work. They are especially adept at discussions and debate. They have the ability to focus intently on a subject. They appreciate and respect intelligence in others.I think the additional descriptions provide more support for this personality type.
Labels: Random, Scott